Payment API offers you direct payment processing capability. By integrating Payment API with your affiliates management software, you can accommodate your partners diversity payment methods (Paxum Card, Check, WIRE), while working with a single provider that processes and manages all your online payments for you.
Payment API is:
- Payment API lets you design and host your own affiliates/partner managing software
- Payment system authorizes transactions in a real-time process
Easy to implement
- The API is built using the Name-Value Pair infrastructure, an industry standard that utilizes web services
- API documentation and coding samples lets you easily integrate the Payment API into your website/software
- Transactions may be sent over the internet using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
How it works
For each payment, Payment API takes the necessary information (from email address, to email address, amount, currency) as inputs. Within seconds, the API returns a confirmation that the transaction has been processed.
Download the Payment API documentation and code samples:
In order to integrate with the Payment API you need to have an account. Sign UP now! For a personal or business account