Last Updated: January 11, 2018
Company is in the business of providing payment processing services to entities (collectively the “Customers”).
How and What Non-Public Personal Information the Company Collects
If you visit the Company’s website (“Site”) for informational purposes only, the Company will not require you to provide any personal information. You will remain anonymous unless you register for any of our services or otherwise elect to disclose your identity. However, the Company may collect and store certain visitor data including, but not limited to, browser type, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and geo-location information.
At other times, the Company may collect certain Customer-related personal information, such as:
- If an entity registers for an account with the Company, the Company will request information from certain owners, directors and authorized individuals for the entity which includes those individuals’ names, email addresses, physical addresses, contact phone numbers, dates of birth, and government issued identification numbers;
- Before a Customer utilizes any of the Company’s services and throughout our relationship with a Customer, the Company may require a Customer to provide additional information to verify an individual’s identity, address or other data to manage risk and compliance. We may also obtain information from third parties providing services such as identity verification, fraud prevention and similar services;
- If you choose to participate in a customer survey, the Company may ask for your name, email address and other information required by the particular survey; and
- If you report a problem or submit a customer review, the Company will ask you to provide information such as your name, email address, and account number.
Additionally, when a Customer has registered for an account with the Company and logs into the account, the Company may collect the IP address, standard log-in information and certain geo-location information.
The Company does not knowingly collect information about any person under the age of 18.
How the Company Uses the Data It Collects
The Company will use personal information to conduct certain activities related to a Customer’s use of the Site and to service any account a Customer maintains with the Company. Such use will include:
- Evaluating a Customer for the Company services a Customer requests;
- Registering a Customer as a client and opening an account;
- Contacting a Customer to verify or reconfirm the accuracy of the information provided;
- Facilitating payments and transactions as directed by a Customer;
- Verifying the existence and availability of funds;
- Administering a Customer’s account;
- Assisting in the provision of other services or products requested by a Customer;
- Resolving disputes and troubleshooting problems;
- Preventing potentially fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities and enforcing our contracts with a Customer;
- Complying with legal process such as subpoenas and court orders and performing other duties as required by law;
- Researching the demographics and behaviors of the Company’s Customers; and
- Reporting to law enforcement authorities if the Company believes a crime has been committed.
How the Company Protects the Security of Your Personal Information
The Company has implemented technical and managerial procedures to maintain accurate, current and complete information as well as to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration when it is under the Company’s control.
Personally identifiable information will be stored on the Company’s secure servers or stored on third party servers located in secure data centers. The Company has ensured that or has ensured that third parties maintaining the servers have appropriate safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption and that appropriate physical access controls to the files is enforced. The Company authorizes access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Personal information is also password protected so that access is limited to Customers and those with whom a Customer shares their password, the Company, as well as third party access facilitated by the Company in relation to performance of the services offered by the Company.
The Company has also taken steps to protect the integrity of its Customers’ personal financial information when they initiate a transaction on the Company’s Site.
Despite the Company’s reasonable efforts to protect personal information, the Company cannot guaranty the personal information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
How the Company Shares Your Personal Information with Others
- The Company may attempt to place cookies on a computer to track a visitor’s use of the Site;
You have several choices with respect to cookies. You can modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However, the Company’s Site may use cookie-based authentication. Accordingly, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to log onto the Site and/or use the Company’s services.
How You Can Update Your Personal Information
You may review and edit your personal information by logging into your account at the Site and/or contacting the Company directly by visiting our Contact Us page.